Sunday, October 4, 2009

hoping for a story

So, it has begun.

Like most of the others, I always said I would never try online dating. Being a romantic, I have always wanted a great story: We met at a concert. I accidentally rear-ended him. I tripped and fell, and he laughed at me. To me, online dating didn't seem to provide that unexpected funny story. Somehow, coming together as a group of single ladies and going through with this social experiment, it seems to make for a better tale. Right? We'll see . . .

Besides, you never know. Maybe I'll meet a great guy and then fall in love with his brother or best friend. That would be a good story, huh? Let's hope for something unexpected . . .

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! Maybe you are making me brave enough to try myself. I couldn't agreee more with your "funny story" reason for not doing online dating. :) Best of luck to you!!

    -Caroline

    ReplyDelete