Saturday, October 10, 2009

A snowy saturday...

Is perfect for cleaning out my "match" inbox! Does anyone else get that nice feeling of satisfaction by going on a "close match" spree? Heh, I even get that nice feeling of satisfaction after going through the folder of people that have closed me! After a busy week (and based on the lack of posts, I think I'm not the only one) I got a little behind. 80 matches piled up is a bit overwhelming, so First Cut: age. Anyone 8 years older or more is out. I did make one exception, though, based on an intriguing profile, and one of those "a picture speaks a thousand words" profile photos. Typical me, I dont even stick with my own rules ;-) Age paired it down by 25%, which is great. Second cut? Hmm I'll have to think on that one. Any suggestions?

6 comments:

  1. Eliminate the short guys!

    -your tall friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. -eliminate the ones w/out decent jobs or plans to have decent jobs (if they are in grad/med/law school that is ok)
    -eliminate the ones who don't like good music/good books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ones who like olives. That's bad judgment right there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say the short ones, ones who's favorite book is purpose driven life (or don't read), can't spell correctly, or have really bad profile pictures. Hello, get a friend to look over your page or something??

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, you'll date a boy who's 7??

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7 years old? No. 7 years older than I? Yes.

    Concerning the olives... I think that should definitely be one of my 3 questions. That, and "are you willing to share your dinner with me if we go out to eat?" Stingy food people are annoying.

    ReplyDelete