Thursday, October 1, 2009

first thoughts, final regrets

Are you serious? Did I really just commit to this?! I swore to many that I would never be a part of or be so desperate to think that I need this as a means to finding someone. I mean really, where does the faith lie? Where does trusting God become a part of this?

Yet here I am, eagerly checking my profile...making sure I put up the cutest pics...the most well rounded so he would think I am just that cool! ha I am that girl too, giddy in excitement just to know I'm doing this in company, as an "experiment," right?!

I am that one...three months out of "the one." Am I ready? They say that I am. So here it goes...I will give it a shot and trust me God, I'm trusting you and just having some fun along the way.

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! No more "desperate" comments!! :)
    And, if this is the way God introduces you to someone, then so be it!!

    Worked for me. :)

    Just think, you could be married and knocked up 2 years from now. Never know!!

    ReplyDelete