Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I didn't start it!

well, ok, if we're posting directly from a match's profile, here's one...
(I've only quoted the most interesting facts)

Occupation: owner and Vice President of a multi-million dollar business Age: 28

The one thing ***** is most passionate about:

  • So Im most passionate about livin life! I definately live by the motto "Why wouldn't I." There isn't anything I won't try atleast once but I spend most of my time Fly fishing, Golfing, Skiing(we have an unreal house in Beaver Creek right above the ritz), Bikram yoga(atleast 3 times a week. Tough work out), spending time studying the bible, reading(I usually read 1-2 books per week). Im a huuuuge Broncos fan. They are killin me right now but we have a box at the stadium and I never miss a game. I have 3 business's(143 employess. Ahhh!) They keep me busy for sure. Im super thankful for my friends and family. Im super Lucky!!!

***** typically spends his leisure time:

  • Traveling for sure. I have been to Vegas and Mexico over 25 times but I really love spending time in Europe and then just chillin in the mountains works to. Im a Colorado Native. To leaver here would be truly a mistake. I also love reading, golfing, fly fishing, camping, skiing, basketball(The league im in is money!!!), bikram yoga, having big picture conversations with employees, cooking, partners and friends, focusing on god(bible studies and church are key. YA!), looking for new real estate ( the market is perfect right now!), running my internship(It changes these students lives.) Living the dream

The things ***** can't live without are:

  • My relationship with god and my family
  • Freedom--I usually take 100-150 days off a year
  • Traveling--I love rolling all over the world.
  • coaches--If your not growing your dying
  • cell phone. Love/Hate relationship for sure

Are you for reals?
Maybe he's a really great guy :) Which is why I sent questions...or maybe I communicated first because of the wine...or peer pressure.
Banjos and Paris suggested maybe he usually pays someone to edit for him??!
I just don't get why you would be on eHarmony, but create this kind of first impression.
Who's he trying to get?

7 comments:

  1. the best part is that two of us have gotten matched up with him. what does this say about us? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he pays someone to edit for him, he needs to find a new editor. The grammar and spelling were terrible! Sometimes I think people just cut-and-paste from other profiles that looked good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most curious thing is "owner and vice president"... so he's the owner, AND a vice-president? as vice-president, doesn't that mean he reports to someone? Who invariably would report to... the owner? i.e. him? So I guess he feels the need to report to himself through someone else? "you there.. tell me what I just reported to you!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. here's my hypothesis:
    he is helping run the family business...therefore, he is part owner, say with his dad, and vice president, because his dad is president :)
    I've thought about this, and googled him trying to find out who this multi billionaire is who is on eHarmony. No luck.
    And he hasn't answered my questions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vice Presidents of multi-million dollar businesses KNOW how to spell and don't cut the "g" of of words ending in "ing." Just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a feeling a lot of his matches initiated communication with him-- who wouldn't want to vacation half of the year? Perhaps he will feel like such a special person with all these requests... personally I think a lot of people could do all of the above if they were independently wealthy...I find it more intriguing what people who have limited funding decide to sacrifice/invest it on... things that matter? Most of the above were things that were "fun". Vegas- missions trip? probably not! But hey, to each his own. I find this information interesting, but just that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This guy is fishing for a hot wife who loves money and God...in that order.

    I know why you, ML Skyscrapers and coffee, and countless other women sent him questions.

    Money is Attractive to most. Plain and simple.

    Hell, I want to look the guy up.

    ReplyDelete