Sunday, October 25, 2009

the good and the bad

First, the bad....

I vowed to stop posting people's profile answers on here (I was feeling a little mean), but I couldn't pass up sharing this one:

The most important thing ***** is looking for in a person is:
What I am looking for in a Partner is EXTREMELY Simple! Someone whom is Honestly Lonely enough at this point in her Life, that you are willing to put the time into Building a special relationship. As I am willing to do the same for You! The REASON I present that in the way I do, is because I have Clearly seen that People are just too (Busy), to take the Concept of finding a Partner Seriously! I have plenty of friends MYSELF, BUT...they are All Married themselves with Lives and Commitments of their OWN in life Now! Therefore, I'm not that busy anymore.

say what??! I need an interpreter for this one.
ok, now I'll stop.


But here's the good....
Over 3 weeks since our start date and I've finally reached open communication (aka email) with a boy and he seems very nice!!!!! I'm just so excited to be finally emailing freely and out of Guided Communication. Yay me :)

4 comments:

  1. i'm so excited for you. :) congrats. i hope this leads to a date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, to me, the 'bad' didn't seem bad at all. Perhaps he could have worded it a little differently but I read it as--- he doesn't want anyone playing games, he wants someone who is serious about getting married and is willing to put aside the time for a real relationship. Now, 'lonely' is not the best word to put out there, but if it were me I wouldn't rule out the guy based on that paragraph alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with anonymous. The message was right, delivery wrong.

    Alright, ML Coffee and Skyscrapers. Way to go.
    Action Action Action!

    Next goal...facetime! Have that coffee you love so much!

    RRE

    ReplyDelete