Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Morning Laugh

I'm sorry, but this just made me laugh this morning...He didn't have a picture and this is all his profile said. (I deleted his name, just to be kind and sensitive)

I mean how is one to start wanting to communicate with someone who doesn't write much, or says "my woman" and then has no picture...I'm agreeing with most of you about how do you know a person from just reading some words and judging them on the picture?!


The one thing ____ is most passionate about:

  • my work and my music and my woman

The three things which ___ is most thankful for:

  • job
  • parents
  • church

The most influential person in ____ life has been:

  • my minister at my church

____ friends describe him as:

  • Spontaneous
  • Passionate
  • Romantic
  • Physically Fit

Three of ____ best life-skills are:

  • Being a good friend and companion
  • Communicating my innermost thoughts and feelings
  • Achieving personal goals

The most important thing ____ is looking for in a person is:

  • a good heart and to be a real woman about love and sex and be all about being your self

The first thing you'll probably notice about ____ when you meet him:

  • my voice because i am a singer

The one thing ____ wishes MORE people would notice about him is:

  • i dont know

____ typically spends his leisure time:

  • writing songs

The things ____ can't live without are:

  • god
  • family
  • friends good ones that is
  • music
  • love

The last book ___ read and enjoyed:

  • i am a mechanic so i am always reading hot rod and motor trend,and nascar stuff

One thing that only ____ best friends know is:

  • i have to think about maby it would be a nick name

Some additional information ____ wanted you to know is:

  • i am a musician i play the drums and i sing with the main attractions

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh!
    There are just so many things wrong here.
    1. Using "i" and a multitude of typos. "Maby" he should realize this isn't one long text message.
    2. I agree with you and the "my woman" comment. Weird.
    3. How would you notice his singing voice when you first meet him? Would he burst out in song?


    Thank you so much for posting this! Made me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha. awesome. I'm laughing out loud right now cause I didn't even process the singing voice comment...oh so funny!

    ReplyDelete