Thursday, October 15, 2009

I want to be the matchmaker!

I got randomly matched up with this guy who lives in NYC even though I put my radius as 60 miles and I think he would be perfect for Must Love Banjos and Paris.

Here are some key points off of his profile:
  • Age: 28
  • Height: 6' 1"
  • Drinks: About once a week
  • I am most passionate about creative and artistic endeavors such as photography, design, architecture, or music--in short, making.
  • Learning and experiencing new things, and traveling.
  • The things Luke can't live without are:

  • computer and internet for work and play
  • espresso
  • a notebook and pen for writing and doodling
  • good music--to relax, to escape, to enjoy
Random bonus: One of his pictures is of him relaxing in Paris.

I think I might start "communicating" with him. He's intriguing. If he doesn't work out for me, I'll suggest that he check out Must Love Banjos and Paris.

2 comments:

  1. watch out for those nyc boys though. it's all smoke and mirrors, mostly.

    sorry. pessimistic cara on call. i've just had some experience. . .

    ReplyDelete