Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I like to have fun...

...but probably not with you.

I feel like every man I get matched up with on eHarmony likes to have fun and is looking for a woman who likes to have fun too. Sometimes, I look at their photos or read their profiles and think to myself "do you really like to have fun?" The guy's photos are more than likely him taking a self-portrait of himself in the mirror or with his MacBook Photobooth application. I'm thinking - "Where are your friends?" I go through his profile and his favorite thing to do is play video games and he works as a Data Analyst. Really? You like to have fun? You don't seem fun at all. Today, my friend tweeted about the following video on Twitter. I felt like I was scrolling through my daily eHarmony matches while I was watching the following video. I hope you laugh as hard as I did. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. wow. thats all i can say. and boy does it feel that way...of course we all want to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh-- hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was AWESOME! Thanks for sharing with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. I started laughing so hard at the toxic waste comment... I'll make sure to leave that part of my job out my profile. (Did I mention that I get to wear a full face respirator at work next week? I'm bringing sexy back... oh yeah...) Good thing I know the definition of TMI :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious! I love the dude who says "Are you my Goddess? Are you the Goddess?" with a rose in his hand. He reminds of Marky Mark's Dirk Diggler in Boogie Nights. Wait a second! You should find HIM!

    RRE

    ReplyDelete