Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Does this mean I get around?

So I have had two dates now. Within 48 hours. I feel like this means I might get around. I mean, they were the two boys I was most intrigued by online, and I wanted to get to know them both more, but two within 48 hours seems a bit much. I mean, really.

The first one and I went to a wine bar downtown, and I met the second one today for coffee at a local coffee shop. The first one ended up being a Catholic and a counselor, and on paper, I would have thought he and I would gotten along really well, but not so much in person. We just didn't seem to "click" together instantly. I had a lot of fun with this second one today. We just laughed over coffee, and I would really like to get to know him better. He was really great and intriguing! I'm looking forward to what the future might hold! Who knows!? No high hopes really, but he was really funny! Maybe more to come- Maybe?!

7 comments:

  1. Yay! Awesome! :)

    I say get to know him! Can't hurt, right? Well, maybe, I guess . . . but worth a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoopla! i love when laughter comes first and easily. even if it stops there, what a fun time for you.
    can't wait to hear more, A&M!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely encouraging to hear the experiment is showing promise for someone! Can't wait to hear more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to hear more, too!
    How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, sounds like there is a story I have yet to hear!! So glad you had a great time with the second guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Way to go ML Arts and Music! ACTION! That's what I've been talkin about. Even if this doesn't work out, you got a little practice. Remember--deadline Dec 31st. But that doesn't mean you should procrastinate and then scramble the last week of December.

    Do you want the first date to be NYE? I personally would want it to be at least the third date...mandatory kissing.

    To you other ladies...don't procrastinate. Push on--there's still a few days in October. Make a date--even just coffee.

    RRE

    ReplyDelete