Monday, October 5, 2009

"The Harm"

I've done online dating before and obviously it hasn't worked out very well for me or I wouldn't be apart of this "must love" group of amazing single women looking for an adventure, love or just a fun story. My friends who know about my online dating experience in the past know that I call eHarmony very endearingly "The Harm" from past experiences meeting guys from that glorious site. Your question to me: "Why are you doing it again then?" I've likened it the past few days to being a car on the interstate driving really slowly past a bad car accident. You don't really want to do it, but none the less it's intriguing. Also, everyone driving in front of you is slowing down anyway, so I might as well look too. So, here I am. Driving slow with everyone else to see if there is anything interesting out there and jumping off the bridge with Must Love Skyscrapers and Coffee.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I call it "eHarm".

    1st time I did it, terrible.
    2nd time, met Ben.

    Good for you for trying again.

    I eat an olive anytime I see one at a party. I hate olives. I keep giving them, or me, a chance to change. I'm sure you'll have better luck with men than I've had with olives. :)

    ReplyDelete