Monday, October 12, 2009

Thank you

Well, who knew this blog would be like having your own personal therapist? It is exactly what I needed, some objective point of view to lead me to the right decision on what to do about Euro boy. After he did in fact call me last week and I winced when his name came up on my phone, I knew that was NOT a good sign. And I've been debating about it all week as to whether or not I should I go out with him again since I said I would, or go back on my word and be honest with him. I choose honesty. And due in part to the comments left on this blog. For those of you who were honest with me, I thank you with my dose of honesty to Euro boy.

2 comments:

  1. I imagine it was all me. You're Welcome!
    Just say no.
    It's like a bandage, rip it off fast and quick--a sharp pain, but short lasting.

    RRE

    ReplyDelete