Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tortise or Hair?!

Day 1: I feel overwhelmed already.

Not only did eharmony rip me off of funds that could be used to save children going hungry in Africa, BUT I'm overwhelmed because there is already a cute guy! ha

So I wanted to throw out some voting here....just signed up this morning and 3 hrs later a pilot wants to do the "fast track" with me. Ugh slow your roll buddy...whats on your mind. This is a Christian dating site and all, but lets be honest here...

Do I keep doing the formed questionnaire or go for the guzzle...fast track it up?!

Thoughts?!

7 comments:

  1. hair! why the heck not? if you "fast-track", the worst that could happen is you tell him to piss off if he comes on too strong. so yes, why the heck not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Bek! go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...give it a whirl!! But meet in a public place..or let us spy on you ;)

    Lo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to disagree here. No fast-track. A lot is revealed in the "slow-track". Play a little hard to get. Make him jump through the hoops and answer the questions. Just my 2 cents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoot Melissa...coming from the girl that did online dating...I already went fast-track, humm

    Can I go back with him and still answer those questions? ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prefer tortoise, since I have no hair. Oh, did you mean hare?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did eHarmony before, and found the whole questionnaire thing a complete waste of time. In the end, you really know no more about the guy -- the answers always come out kind of canned -- and have wasted precious hours of your life. Go fast track!

    ReplyDelete