Sunday, December 20, 2009

single on the 31st

Well, New Year's Eve is less than two weeks away, and I am 99% sure that I will not have a date. My time on eHarmony has been interesting -- educational and revealing, really -- but there have honestly been zero guys that I have truly been interested in. Perhaps it's because I haven't been as open to the idea as I should be. (As I've mentioned before, I really don't want to meet someone this day, but I'm trying to be open to it.) Or perhaps I really wasn't matched up with anyone that I should have been interested in.

At this point, I'm considering continuing my subscription into January. A little bird told me that a lot of guys join around that time of the year . . . you know, it's winter, right after the holidays 00 after they have spent a week at home, listening to their parents ask them when they're going to give them grandchildren. What do you think? Should I continue?

3 comments: