Tuesday, December 1, 2009

do Something!

so there's this boy,
the same boy who has been talking to 2 of us must love girls for over a month,
who tells us that he's talking to the other one and enjoying getting to know us both,
and who continues to "talk" to both of us.
He texts me, sometimes.
He emails me very long emails, sometimes.
That's it.
I kinda feel like this is a case of "He's Just Not That Into You."
Except he keeps popping up....why???
Why is nothing new happening here?
He needs to do something. Pick a girl, meet a girl...do something.
I don't want to be the one to do something- that's the boy's job!
And I want a guy who knows that's his job.


Come on December...treat us well...make something happen, with someone!!!

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree- hang in there lady! You are worth pursuing and fighting for (and, YES, it is their job)! Must love fireworks and I have had a saying since college "I'm funny- I would date me!".... now we just need to find someone to agree with that statement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree -- definitely his job to make something happen, but maybe it's time to make him. Double date (I mean, you, the other girl, and him)? :)

    ReplyDelete