Monday, December 21, 2009

it's official....

I have a date for New Year's! and a boyfriend to boot. not sure how he claimed that title so quickly, but it feels right and things are going really well. Not sure yet what we are doing for New Year's Eve but we know we'll be together and we are already planning a trip to CA in February too:) I don't want to write too much more because I haven't mentioned this blog to him, but I will soon.

My words of encouragement are to the other ladies on this blog - yes, there are still some strange boys out there that some of us have gone on dates with....but, I'm encouraged by meeting this guy and knowing that there are still great men out there that treat you like a lady, are funny, like your friends and still is close with his family. There is hope.

3 comments:

  1. hes your boyfriend and you havent mentioned this blog yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I knew someone would post a comment like that. I'm not sure why it hasn't come up yet, just hasn't come up in conversation really about why I got on match. I mean, we've both talked about the fact about how we were both ready for a real relationship and going the traditional route just wasn't cutting it. I was already on match before this experiment so it wasn't really my driving force for getting on. Maybe that's why I haven't talked about it. But I will, especially if we become famous...just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, that is sooo exciting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete