Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'm back....

So I have to apologize...seriously all you faithful followers and I haven't written in MONTHS! And of course I have a lot to update you on:

1. BOY#1: If any of you remember me blogging about Baskin Robbins ice cream and my Bubble Gum flavored man...well we are still talking! This guy "Fast-tracked" me on our very first day (Oct. 1st) and I was hesitant to respond, but I would have to say I am so glad that I did. We hung out a lot in the beginning of meeting each other(maybe possibly kissed a few times), but then realized that we wanted to just not rush things (since I have found online dating does moved things way faster than I would like) and we are doing the friend thing. I'm excited to see where things go, but honestly right now feel as if we will just be friends. He is a good guy to know though....I think I will keep blogging about him though cause who knows what will happen.

2. BOY#2: I have been needing to respond to the matching up with the same guy as Must Love Coffee and Skyscrapers...yes now this has been interesting. He found a picture on her profile that had me in it...she told me...and then once him and I were at open communication I mentioned it to him! ha Long story short I started talking to the guy, but to be honest quite hesitant...I don't know if it was more of the "finally a guy wants to talk" or "I might actually be interested." It ends up that we talked on the computer and then phone and then finally went out on a date. So hes a nice guy...just not for me at all. There is a lot to say about this guy because he is still around...still texting...and I am not sure how to say it won't work, or if I even need to. Not sure what hes thinking. I will have to say that he has figured out how to still come out with me and my friends by running a race that my friend and I ran (she talked to him to whole time to help me out). If your still reading, here is a FUNNY story for you:

So I have decided I might want to milk this whole process for what its worth. So I
went skiing with one of my friends and found out that boy #2 was up at Breckenridge as well.
He texted me and said if I wanted maybe we could meet up with him...so I asked him if he
could meet us up at the Lodge for lunch. (And bring us Subway while he was at it! ha-
free food, right?!) And of course he did. So my friend got to meet him...agreed he was nice,
possibly gay, and not for me. Here is where the story gets good....so boy #1-bubble gum
guy calls and says hes up in Breck if I wanted to meet up after skiing for a beer. So of
course since I'm a bit interested in him I say yes. My friend and I walk into the Brewery
and low in behold....
boy #2 was sitting at the bar and boy #1 was about 20 feet away waiting for me!!! So what
do I do....I quickly walk past the bar, looking down and quickly get to boy #1. ha ha The
day was so hilarious and basically I don't know what to say, but it was a moment to
remember!!

3. As far as what the next year looks like....I decided with the challenge that was posted...I went through my inbox and the ones that I'm "communicating" with, I fast-tracked them all!! ha ha I thought what is the quickest way for me to get in touch with them (get their email) so once my membership is up I can still talk to them. So now, I am talking to two more guys through personal emails. I just felt like I needed to get whatever I could in the last few days....this way I can keep blogging about possibilities, but I won't be extending my membership I know that for sure. I can't afford it! AND I just want to meet someone naturally really....which reminds me...I did go on a date with a guy (not from eharm) but meet him through boy#1 (he is a friend of a friend of boy#1) Yeah no worries, not going to work out, but I guess I would say I got to go on a date...not going to lie...free food is pretty nice perks of doing this!

4. Last thing: I don't have a date for NYE, I don't have a boyfriend, but I am also completely content. This has been a really interesting process...its kind of fun, but I also didn't take it too seriously. Just wanted to meet some people....the right guy will come at the right time. I'm confident of that!

Thanks for being patient with me....and if you have read this far on my blog, thanks! I am so impressed with all of you followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment