Friday, December 11, 2009

The "10" Challenge

Ok ok... I took the photo off. I cant actually conceive that this guy would be reading the blog... but... whatever. Here's the text of the original post:

I did it everyone, I went through my 10 oldest matches. Now, my oldest match is from October 4th….. um, yes that’s right… I had a lot of matches from those early days that I didn’t do anything with. As I go through my matches, I’m realizing that eHarmony isn’t nearly so bad as I once thought. There seem to be a lot of genuinely nice Christian guys out there, who are intelligent and who like adventures; and I have initiated communication with a number a them. I also found the above gem in my matches as well (I tried to edit the photo to protect the identity of the innocent - scratch that, I have now removed the photo). Hey, if eHarmony matched me with this guy, that simply bodes well. (The photo was of a very handsome man holding a baby, which happened to show off his nice muscles - clearly he knew the power of this photo, which is why he put it on eHarmony) Bicep, um, I mean Handsome Man, holding friend’s baby. And he also happens to be a Carpenter (drool) and of course is an awesome Christian (as told to me by my friends who happen to know him). Ladies… he hasn’t responded to my request to communicate yet, so he may be looking for you!

5 comments:

  1. I could move to CO for that. :)

    -Friend of ML Banjos & Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. so it might suck if your friends who happen to know him happen to have advertised this blog on their facebook and he happens to see a picture of himself. . . just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i disagree... I'd like to have a picture of myself looking like that spread all across a blog read by dozens of women :) I'm about ready to move to Colorado myself for this guy.... wait, I already live here, and I'm a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah, sounds like you're making some good moves blizzard. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we need an update on how the goal is progressing. Are you likely to have dates for NYE, considering it is only 15 days away? Also, what happens if the 3 months expire, loveless?

    ReplyDelete