Friday, December 18, 2009

my update...

I've had four dates now. The first one was... interesting, but no sparks, so he said he wanted to pursue working on himself, and then nudged a good friend (also doing this experiment) the same day. awesome. The second one and I had a blast but have TOTALLY different trajectories for the future, so although we got along great, we just ended it. The third is still pending. Although he's perfect on paper, we're getting together after the new year to see where this goes, if anywhere. I had the fourth one today- we went to my favorite pub in Boulder and laughed the whole time and had a really great time together. He's going out of the country for over a month, so we'll see if he calls when he gets back. So although it's another holiday season single, things are kind-of looking up on a bright note. Another NYE with my lady friends again, which has become ok with me in this time of singleness, but I'd like #4 in the US at least to have him around for NYE at least. And that's my update ;)

2 comments:

  1. I've had several friends who have met someone right before either they leave the country for a bit or that person leaves the country for a bit, and the majority of those blossomed into something amazing when that person got back. Hope it's the same for you!

    ReplyDelete