Tuesday, December 8, 2009

we love our grandfathers and our friends.

this blog is in response to must love banjos and paris' challenge.

5 closed. 2 communicated with. 3 picture requests.

literally, i closed 5 guys because they apparently "don't read much". how do educated adults not read?

here are the 2 lucky lads that i decided to "communicate" with:
bachelor #1
Occupation: Industrial Technician/Student
Age: 25
Height: 5' 11"

why did i start communicating with him?
he loves his grandfather and it's cute.

The most influential person in (insert name)'s life has been:

  • My Grandfather. He's never had to set me down to give me advice, he just consistently lives his life and loves the people around him. I've learned more about what it is to be a good man by watching him than anything else.
bachelor #2
Occupation: Realtor and property manager
Age: 28
Height: 5' 10"

why did i start communicating with him?
he loves his friends.

(insert name) typically spends his leisure time:

  • I love just hanging out with friends, having great conversation, being free to say whatever we want, being funny, helping each other with the things we're thinking about/going through. I love going out with friends, meeting people, going to different places, laughing. I love reading, thinking, and travelling with friends. i hate writing this stuff too

No comments:

Post a Comment