Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Follow up on Panera...

He was really nice, it was a nice meet over coffee, I didn't even realize that 3 hours had gone by when I looked at my watch. He's going to India today for two weeks, so we're going to try and get together before I leave to go home for Christmas.Not an huge sparks yet, but I'll be patient- maybe after a few times of getting together?

But I can't help but resonate with some of the other posts on here- especially about the holidays and being single for yet another Christmas while my little sister will be at Christmas with her husband and continuing to lament inside about "why me?". I'm trying to have a good attitude, but it's just not happening yet. I totally agree with Banjo's and Paris- I have the same mood swings ;) I just want a mountain man who likes to travel and isn't scared off by my life circumstances- will that ever happen?

1 comment: