Monday, November 2, 2009

what a small world we've created.

ok, we knew this was going to happen. We've been blogging for a month about the same bad matches, the matches that have passed us over for a friend, the matches that have requested communication with multiple "must love" girls....

We knew, going into this, using the same site, we would cross paths. I was still caught a little off guard when it happened again this past weekend to must love teens and beans and me! After almost two weeks of emails, the boy asked me an uncomfortable question: "There's a girl in one of your pictures who looks familiar...she looks like one of my matches....is it teens and beans?". Whoops, because, as a matter of fact, I'm sure it is t & b.

So now what? I emailed him back and confirmed that yes, I was sure it was t & b. I feel bad for him...what an awkward situation to be in-- accidentally talking to two friends! Luckily, t & b and I have not seen each other for a while, so we have not been discussing this poor guy behind his back...but did he believe me when I told him that?

(Also, I realized a while ago the previously mentioned picture may not be a good choice, but I can't get it to delete off the site...it's stuck.)

I kind of feel like I've been busted.

We did it to ourselves.

Whoops.

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit that drama is kind of fun -- especially when it doesn't involve me. :)

    ReplyDelete