Thursday, November 26, 2009

thank you.


today is a day of thanks, so I thought I'd point out a few things, in particular that I am thankful for.

the ladies who have decided to join me in this dating venture and understand the challenges that come along with being single

encouragement from friends who are in good, healthy relationships

laughter

being single, as opposed to being in a bad relationship

the opportunities that being single provides

the hundreds of men who i've been matched with on eharmony, who remind me that there are still single guys out there -- and they want to be in a relationship

all of you, dear readers

hope

2 comments:

  1. "being single, as opposed to being in a bad relationship" reminded me of something that Joyce Meyer says. "It's better to be single and want to be married, than to be married and want to be single!"

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen! Totally agree! We have much to be thankful for, even when things seem bleak :) Great reminder!

    ReplyDelete