Saturday, November 7, 2009

I was right

Not sure if anyone remembers my last post about the guy choosing prepping for his bike riding race on Sunday over drinks with me on a Friday night (we made plans for Tuesday instead). I'd love to say we met up and it was love at first sight and by the end of the night I was teasing him about saying he couldn't meet up with me.

No, instead I arrived to work on Tuesday (the night of the meet up) to an email in my inbox titled "Oops". I'm not going to copy and paste, but it was about three sentences and said something to the effect of, "I've become otherwise engaged with someone else." He must have had one hell of a weekend then! I knew something was off about the whole situation and I can now see he was just postponing me until he probably had a date with another girl. I can say this because I have done the same thing. Oh, his loss I suppose. My favorite part of the whole situation was the subject of the email - Oops.

Good news is, have two dates lined up for next week. Hopefully I don't get blown off for them having to shave or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment