Monday, January 4, 2010

Free Husband?!

So I have officially canceled my membership, but I have to be honest I'm a little sad. But don't worry the fun has just begun....its a Free Communication weekend and therefore I still have a few more days on here! The problem is they won't show me pictures...this could be good and bad. Maybe I should stop judging the guys on appearance, but lets be honest we have to be attracted right?!

So get this...my roommate is still on (not part of the Must Love crew) and she is going through her matches and we are finding out that I am matched with the same people...so I get to see their pictures! ha sneeky I know.

Well we are both sitting here and have challenged each other to find three people to start communicating with. I have done two so far... But again, this is a gamble since I don't know what they look like and I'm only going off of their profile. I am also giving them my email right away if they want to talk since I can't talk with them after tonight...such a dilemma.

It looks like Fast-tracking a lot of my matches last week worked and I have been emailing with three guys. I talked to one last night on the phone for an hour and we will be going to coffee tomorrow. I'm kind of excited...a bit nervous. Lets call him Boy #3, since this would be the third date since starting. I will let you all know how it goes....

Also wanted to throw this in...this is how cheesy eharmony can be sometimes when trying to get you to come back and sign up with them:

Start FastTrack with _____ by upgrading your membership!

Youll be able to communicate with him, see his photos and more. Hurry, he could be the one youve been looking for!

(Free communication weekend might = the one I have been looking for! My Free Husband could be one click away! ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment