Monday, January 4, 2010

eHarmony: Round 2

ok, fine.
I'll keep going.
I wasn't so sure I'd continue with eHarm, but I, too, didn't catch it in time and was automatically renewed for January. Do they know something I don't?
I was going to let the membership run out at the end of December because I had been talking to this boy with great possibility. Lots of phone conversations, one date, and then bad timing got in the way. The potential of this guy was high. He had very legitimate reasons for ending communication, but none of them were he didn't like me, which is more frustrating than just timing issues. So no more boy...and one month more of online dating.

So here we go.

This online thing is definitely a double-edged sword. There's a sense of security when talking to someone because you've been matched based on numerous criteria, you both are looking for the same thing, and all your basic information has been laid out there at the beginning. Except it's still dating and there are still so many things that have to work out.

But, at least I'm not in this alone :) After a fantastic New Year's, single but not alone, with some other Must Love girls, I'm ready for January and whatever eHarm has to offer....

No comments:

Post a Comment