Friday, January 8, 2010

describe your . . .


So there comes a point in some eHarmony relationships (the ones that actually progress) when you get to ask three essay questions. It's sort of like college, when you got those blue books, and you had to write about Moby Dick or Voltaire or Shakespeare. Well, these are like blue books in which you write short answers about yourself.

There are a lot of questions to choose from, but I typically choose the following three:

1. Describe an interest you have that you would truly hope your partner could share with you.
2. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
3. Describe your spirituality.

Well, this week, I accidentally chose the wrong question instead of #3. Apparently, I was busy watching "Conveyor Belt of Love" and chose "Describe your personal style" instead of "Describe your spirituality." I didn't realize my mistake until the poor guy responded with an impressive answer about his style -- tough for a guy living in this mountain town. Immediately, I started laughing. I would never, ever ask that question of anyone, but I like that he handled it well.

Unfortunately, I don't get to know about his spirituality, and because he thought it was so interesting that I asked him about his style, he asked me the same question. Great . . . I have no idea how to answer that one. Maybe I should just close him now . . .

2 comments:

  1. No.... dont close him, this could be the start of a really funny event! I'll help you with your style answer...

    -ML Blizzards

    ReplyDelete